Hypnosis works by putting you into a deep state of relaxation and focused concentration. Once the Hypnotic state is induced, letting go of old negative beliefs and behaviours have been achieved, then positive suggestions are made to your subconscious mind to change perspectives, patterns, behaviours and capabilities. In essence Hypnosis is a bridge to the subconscious mind. Once we have new desired outcomes filed in the subconscious, our conscious mind will access this updated or new information causing us to behave, think and feel in alignment with the new resources.
We utilize the fact that the subconscious mind has the ability to accept what it imagines as real.
Hypnosis is very powerful, by:
- Using hypnotic regression to find the exact moment when you got stuck emotionally, physically or mentally and then release the negative feelings and behaviours
- Installing mindsets of success, feelings of worthiness and thoughts of self belief
- Ending limiting beliefs in the areas of money, success, relationships, health and well being
- Increasing optimal performance states
- Resolving self-sabotage
- Building confidence and self-esteem
- Ending anxiety through release-based techniques in just a short period of time
- Creating goals and visions and being able to remove the hurdles to achieving them
- Helping you become crystal clear on your dream life
Hypnosis allows people to tap into their unconscious mind and make positive changes to thought patterns, habits, or the effects of traumatic incidents that are having a negative impact, either mentally or physically.
Some well known people who have used Hypnosis:
- Jackie Kennedy Onassis used hypnotherapy to let go of past tragic events, including her husband’s assassination.
- Princess Diana used hypnosis for public speaking and confidence
- Bruce Willis used hypnosis to overcome stuttering
- Orlando Bloom’s mother called in a hypnotist to deal with Orlando’s addiction to chocolate when he was a child
- Sylvester Stallone used self hypnosis to help him to write the script of “Rocky”. He then used hypnosis daily to overcome over 900 rejections for his script. During each day of filming “Rocky” he used hypnosis tapes. “Rocky” became an overnight success!
- Tiger Woods has his mental coach hypnotize him to block out distractions and to focus on the golf course. He has used a mind coach since the age of 14.
- Albert Einstein was known to have his hypnosis sessions every afternoon. His theory of relativity came to him while maintaining one of these sessions
Oprah, Kate Moss, singer Fergie, Ben Affleck, Ellen, Drew Barrymore have all used hypnosis to help change some area of their lives. So you are in good company! If it works for them, it can work for you too.
Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP)
“Neuro”: referring to the brain and your thinking processes
“Linguistic”: referring to your words; the way you use language and how it influences you and those around you
“Programming” is your behaviour patterns and emotions, and the way you organize your ideas and actions.
NLP provides us with a set of guiding principles, attitudes and techniques that allow us to change, adopt or eliminate undesired behaviours, empowering us to choose our mental, emotional and physical state of wellbeing.
NLP is solution and process-orientated and is based around getting a positive result as quickly as possible. NLP is a highly effective set of psychological tools for: change, motivation, success, empowerment, influence, and communication
The NLP techniques are about learning how to model what works in life, so that you can replicate success more efficiently and more effectively.
I use cutting edge Release Based Processes and the very latest in Rapid Belief Change.
Powered by WordPress Support